May 11, 2012

Ups and Downs

This week has been one that has thrown me some twists and turns. All of that goes in to what is life, a systematic journey of ups and downs.

Jane and I installed our first ceiling fan this week!
Maybe we will eventually hang some stuff on the walls too.
I did not have the best week of training because I lost a bit of motivation early on. It took all the folks that I train on Tuesdays and Thursday to get me out of my funk. When we get together in the dark and dank basement of the gym to torture ourselves and are having a blast laughing and trying hard, it is enough to put anyone in a good mood. I don't know what we were laughing about, but it was all smiles and by the end no matter how it went, we were all happy, especially me. Add that to a phone call from one of my best friends who ALWAYS has as funny story, my life is back on the up swing. You can thank the hatchet story for making me laugh till I cried from Dave of the Kirtlands.

I look forward to a nice Saturday watching Jane crush in a half marathon and hanging out followed by a Sunday of getting nervous, pissed off and scared in the Black Canyon with Mike B.

What will come of the rest of the year, who knows? I am sure that I will have more of those days. Some will be higher and some lower, but I must not forget that things are good.

Cheers to 8 more days with students and summer vacation!

Get outside and have an adventure.

piz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment